تابعي الاثر

الأحد، فبراير 20، 2011

Ina Lukauskaite

 





''I am Ina Lukauskaite. I was born on January 10th in the Lithuanian Republic in the town of Gargzdai.
Once upon a time I had a favorite job, reliable friends and a sweetheart. On the whole there remained only reliable friends and the probability that I will not lose them in future. During my studies at Steponas Zukas College of Applied Art in Kaunas I was glad to leave the native town, and really never hoped to return there. But never say NEVER. Today I am in Gargzdai again. The reliable friends have not left me, and my son Matas reminds me of my great love.
I was not born like all babies, instead of headfirst I entered the world feet first. It is said that such men pass through life doing and then thinking. So maybe I suffered a trauma during my birth, which affected my life twenty years later. Physicians analyzed me for a long time and diagnosed the displacement of both hip joints. When I knew that I would not walk normally, I suffered a shock. I asked myself: Why should it happen to me? I accused my destiny, nature, even God. In due course I became reconciled with my destiny, and very happy. Since then people began to perceive me as a healthy, happy and radiant woman walking on crutches: perhaps she had sprained her foot! I think now such losses as mine are not yet the end of universe. On the other hand there was always hope. For the necessary treatment a rather large sum of money would be needed. Very fortunately my friends and their acquaintances have granted the indispensable sum.
I was in luck, as there were interesting and bright people in my life. Perhaps for all of that I perceived myself as an artist. After graduating from Stepas Zukas College of Applied Art I had majored in Interior Design. My diploma in design is in the rest house "Neringa". Twice I tried a to get over the doorsteps of the Theatre Institute and the Institute of Arts but without result. I painted during my job in one of the Art saloons in Kaunas from time to time. I do not describe my private life, because it is like the Reader's and similar to a lot of love stories with beautiful beginnings and not very nice endings. But if someone asks me, with what man it would be easy and simple to live with? I say: I need a broken mustang who will not run to the prairies without me.
I recognized by chance about a Christmas postcard competition in 1998 announced by the publishing house "Saules vejas". I had painted my postcard in a few nights and won. From that point I began to paint more actively. I held an exhibition of my works in Kretinga (Lithuania), and then two exhibitions in 1999 and in 2000 in my birthplace, Gargzdai. 2001 in Klaipeda (Lithuania).
I write lyrics. Some of my verses were published in the Lithuanian cultural magazine "Nemunas" (2000).
I have weakness not for painting or verse. I dream about a fine motor scooter, and also I want to try scuba diving. Any way, only the future will tell: will my dreams come true? Of course my main dream is to create successfully in future.
At present I work at a photography showroom in Klaipeda. I consider myself to be quite communicative, so work with people is close to my soul. As every day I have to communicate not only with ordinary clients but also with people close to art, I hope that this will have a positive effect on my creative work.''

quote









ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق