تابعي الاثر

الجمعة، يناير 28، 2011

Taipei paintings



In order to challenge myself and to discover something new for my work, my wife and I made a huge decision. We decided to have a new experience by living in America. In 1998, I attained an MFA degree from Fontbonne University in St. Louis, Missouri. Learning the western painting techniques and ideas has had a great impact on me.
Being an artist and instructor, my curiosity is about how to create a new visual language. I believe there is a great transmission in eastern and western art as well as the transition in wet media to oil; thin to thick; monochrome to color; transparent to opaque, 3D to 2D and realistic to abstract. Over the years of my experiments, I am pleased the work in this series has involved all my ideas and techniques from the mixed media: ink, watercolor, acrylic and oil.

 







ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق